You want your pet to maintain his health and vitality for as long as possible. Although you can't stop time, there are ways to help him keep his vigor for longer. International studies suggest that natural phytocannabinoid oil may be beneficial for a number of issues, such as inflammation, seizures, anxiety, generalized pain, and nausea.
All mammals have an endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS is involved in almost every system in you and your pet’s body. – cardiovascular, digestion, relaxation, and even the cognitive and memory functions. The ECS is also a key factor in the mammalian body’s anti-inflammatory efforts. The ECS is controlled by receptors, which scientists call the CB1 and CB2 receptors.
CBD works directly with the ECS system by “antagonizing” the CB1 and CB2 receptors. CB1 receptors are one of the most abundant receptors in the brain and are found in almost every neuron in a mammal’s body. CB2 receptors are found almost exclusively in the immune system.
Cannabidiol (CBD) and related cannabinoids found in the hemp plant are the only compounds in the natural world that work with these receptors. According to scientists, this means that the mammalian body (yes, including all dogs and cats) have evolved to actually require CBD in order to function at our optimal levels of health.
Our Pure CBD+ phytocannabinoid oil is organic hemp-based and now available.
- Formulated for dogs, cats, and horses (see dosing guides)
- Organic hemp extract sourced from Oregon
- Extract derived from mature hemp stalks & seeds to be legal in all 50 states
- Contains zero chemical or pesticide residue
- 0% THC = Non-psychoactive = NO "High"
- No additives or preservatives
- 100% natural
- Directions: 8.3mg per tablesppon, 200 total. Suggested Serving is 5ml per every 7lbs. Max 20mg.
- WHOLESALE INQUIRIES EMAIL SALES@BPDISTRIBUTION.COM